View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

can anyone tell me if the 6.1 sprint stock listed on the first page the most current? i activated a TP the other day on a SERO online. but i wasn't getting data and flashed it back to the shipped stock (dl'd from the first page) yesterday, but im still not getting data. tech support couldn't figure out what was going on. just want to make sure that the one i downloaded and installed yesterday is the most current before i go running over to the store for them to look at it.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 06-09-2010 at 11:20 AM.