Thread: Hd2 tweaks
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 11:05 PM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hd2 tweaks

Start Button Icons
These Are For WM 6.5.x Only!!!!!

Install sdkcerts First!!

This is a collection of start button icon cabs i made. They have been tested on Miri roms using the default HTC Black theme but there is no reason they will not work on others. They will not work with some custom softkey mods. This is due to the install location.

I have split the icons up into sections in the next few posts. I hope to add to them over time.

Any Suggestions are appreciated

The first is one based on my favorite chef's avatar. Miri!

Edit: I have started to pack the individual cabs into .zip packs to save space.