View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:22 PM
tank001
PPCGeeks Regular

tank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Weather wallpaper question

Quote:
Originally Posted by remy74 View Post
I had been running Silence / Mighty for some time. My phone got a little hinky, and I was planning a hard reset so I figured it was a good time to try a new Rom. I tried Energy Rom, but had problems with it (probably user error) so I flashed back to stock, and I'm fairly happy with that now, but I miss the weather on the Today screen. Is there any way to get that on the stock (Sprint) Rom? I've done some searching, but haven't found anything specific to my question. I've flashed a few Roms, but am still pretty green so I might be missing something obvious.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Google Sense 2.1 VGA there is a cab install of it at XDA read the first couple posts I think there are some different things to do to it for 6.1 I can't put up the link right now because XDA is blocked at work

Edit: here's the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=605252

Last edited by tank001; 06-08-2010 at 12:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.