View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Lmiller1708
Flashaholic!

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: looking for additional basic roms win 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckstande View Post
I was hoping for something simple so that the battery lasts and my father doesn't get pissed when he can't figure out how the phone works. I would like an address book with big contacts, no cube, and a phone dialer. They don't need internet, they don't need sms, they don't need games, nothing. They just need a phone to make and receive calls and an OS that will allow the battery to last days. I'm looking at my old Touch now and there is just way too much stuff for them to accidentally hit while trying to use the phone and then never being able to figure out how to get out of it.
Lol that's pretty specific!
Well in this case, I would look at getting another type of phone. In standby mode you will get a couple of days out of it, but if you use it at all, for any calls your battery will diminish fast... No matter what you do and will get worse with age... Just my thoughts.
Enjoy!