View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 07:55 AM
blazinazn
Halfway to VIP Status

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Re: Anybody waiting to see what WP7 has to offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try619 View Post
I just got the Moment a few days ago because my touch pro was giving me problems. I have to say that I really like android the apps are great, and the os runs really smooth, and it's fairly easy to navigate. But as much as I want the Evo, i'm not ready to commit to android. I mean my contract is up on 10/1/2010 and i'm sure that by that time we should have some more info on what wp7 devices are coming out. So is anybody waiting like me? or have you guys jumped on android permanently.
It could be quite possible that Windoze 7 comes out swinging, but we are still talking about Microsoft. A part of me thinks 7 won't be any different than 6.1/6.5. I'm perfectly satisfied with Android and don't ever see myself going back. Put the power in the hands of the users and give them freedom of choice. The biggest appeal for windoze for me when I got my first smartphone was the customization part. But Android is becoming more and more customize-able so there goes that whole thing.