View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 07:29 AM
neopeek
N00b

neopeek is keeping up the good workneopeek is keeping up the good workneopeek is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Android GSM/CDMA][4.04MFLOPS][Download 08.06.2010]

So guys, I didn't want you to wait more days so I am just releasing current state. So far this build seems to be the one I will work on as it runs fast.

My wife's sitting in my neck last days cause I was sitting too much in front off my netbook. Anyone wanna help me?

As I said it runs very smooth. Just try it for your own and give me feedback

Important:
- This release runs fast but keep in mind: When first booting it. Don't touch your device the first 10mins after it has booted into Android cause it will execute a script and do optimizations and therefore be slow. Next boots will be fast and also device will be fast.

If anyone would provide me with Linpack Benchmarks I would be grateful

Installation:
Like the last EXT2-builds: Use my Haret-Paket. You may download latest on my Homepage.
This build should work on compatible devices, too: Blackstone, Fuze, Raphael, Rhodium, Topaz, Tilt2
Installation Instructions

Download latest Release here

Report Bugs here
Wishlist for next release
UPDATE 07.06.2010: Here are the screenshots for the which were requested:

Video which shows how I run LinPack and get a result of 3.6MFLOPS. When overclocking I get 4.04MFLOPS:
Video

What has changed in the UPCOMING Build:
- Removed ASTRO, Gallery3d and some other apps
- Added AppInstaller, Linpack, Advanced Taskkiller and some other apps
- Keyboard-Fix
- Tweak: JIT-Enabled Dalvik VM
- this & that
- you will have to use an app called "Reboot Widget" for correct powerdown / reboot (go goole for it -> not included because it is not free)

What does not work: Camera, GPS...

Sorry guys for the delay but I am repackaging everything and adding individual startups for compatible devices. If you register on my website you may grab the latest build as soon as I've uploaded it and before I repack and republish the compatible build.

Last edited by neopeek; 06-09-2010 at 06:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.