View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 03:11 AM
Konfuzion
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Evo Tips, Tricks and anything I find useful. Will update. Updated 6/7/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
anyways of removing all the facebook people from the dialer.
i would like to only have my phone contacts on there and not a bunch of wrong numbers.
i live in the US but most of my friends on facebook are not from the US and all the phone numbers are missing the country code and such... so its pointless to have that up there.
if anyone knows... thanks.
As of yet I do not know of a way. People are talking about it however, if I see a solution posted I will update you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I stumbled across this at xda--apparently Android phones are set to search for a GSM signal as well as a CDMA one
Makes no sense to me but I read the below thread and applied the change as mine was set to GSM-auto.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&highlight=tws

Thanks for a great thread!!
I must be smoking something because I tried this just to see and I couldnt even access the menu. Glad you like the thread, thanks for the support

PPC 6700 > HTC Diamond > HTC Hero > HTC Evo
This post has been thanked 1 times.