View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 04:56 PM
migue2078
Lurker

migue2078 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ok, I'm messing around with a trial version of Photo Contacts Pro with a ROM I cooked with helmi_c based kitchen (and everyone who worked on that... it frakking ROCKS).

I really like a bunch of the features on the PCP... but there's a little annoyance I want to find out if anyone else is having... whenever a call is terminated (doesn't matter if I called out or someone called in, whether I end the call or they do) I get a dialog box with "DoModal() Error #4". This does not appear to affect the performance of the phone, PCP, or anything else. I just have to click OK.

But, I'm hesitant to purchase the software not knowing if this is a trial version issue, if it's a problem caused by running WM6 on the Apache, if it's just my phone, etc. If it is a known thing that will go away with the paid version, I'm impressed enough to buy PCP (unless someone can suggest another product that has full screen photos when calls ring, one hand dialing, and the automatic profile thing that reads from my PIM if I'm in a meeting and sets my phone automatically to vibrate and then puts it back when the meeting's over). If it's not going to go away, I'm going to continue my search for another product.

thanks in advance for any input!

So complete as the Photo Contact, it is a bit difficult to get, since I have been trying with several (Included the Vito Funcontact and other similar programs) and the truth is enough the difference.

Edit: Please don't advertise warez - luv2chill

Last edited by luv2chill; 02-07-2008 at 07:37 PM.