View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Lsme420
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bricks View Post
even though this is rare it can happen due to server side issues/hiccups but your chances of this happening increase when you msid does not match your actual phone number (you have no control over this, only the carrier does during programming/activating your phone line). for example most users msid and tel no. match but mine doesnt it is a totally different tel no than my actual one. this causes crosses in the line just like our good ole landlines where your phone would ring when your neighbor was actually getting called.
Well this has never happened to me either and my MSID# and MDN# are different. I assume they are different because I made the switch From a Nextel Blackberry To Sprint when the merger first happened a few years ago.