View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 01:33 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Multiplayer games

OK I have a few questions..
1. When in the app store and looking for games it says "local wifi" (glow hockey HD) when listing players.. does local mean the two ipads/players need to be on the same wifi? IE: in the same house or does that mean I can play my sister from my house to hers?
2. What are some multiplayer games that can be played from different hotspots? (I already play words with friends... things like that are what I'm looking for)

BrennB