View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: June 01/2010 Co0kies with Anastasia flavor (Sense 2013,SYS 23569/21905)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
Man I do not know what's going on with my Best Rom. I have installed Cookies 1.8 and when it is idle it keeps jumping up from around 40 mA to about 200 mA. Also there is nothing running in the background such as email (every Hour), twitter (i turned automatic download off), weather (download every 24 hrs). I installed the battery fix from NRG rom can that have a negative effect on this Rom and the NueBattery Settings. I also already have my Prl at 60659.
Why would you install all that battery fix shit without knowing how the battery life was to start with ?

Why do people take a perfect Rom and F**ck it up downloading shit you don't know if you needed to start with

Last edited by Young DC; 06-07-2010 at 11:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.