View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 11:27 AM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What are you're battery tweaks?

I turn off GPS access, removed friend stream, turn off auto brightness and set to 1/3rd (adjustable as needed, when needed). I make sure Bluetooth and 4G are also off. Remove Live Wallpapers. Limit weather updates to every 3 hours.

I watch battery status to keep an eye on other apps/widgets using too much battery.

I got about 72% left on my EVO after 12 hours use. Made about a dozen calls, random internet use, used gps a bit, uploaded 3 photos to facebook, got some SMS and gmail updates.

-CC

Last edited by clockcycle; 06-07-2010 at 11:30 AM.