View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 05:44 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: !! Evo on Permenant Sleep!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmc7 View Post
Hmmmm......Spent all night just to get the Evo just the way I wanted it, set the alarm in like an hours to get ready to go to work, and to my surprise alarm didnt go off, luckily I got kids. So i picked up the phone to see whats wrong, and the phone wouldnt turn on. Anybody else with this problem? Or am I the lucky 1 out of 100,000 sold?
Wife had the same problem today. She removed the battery and restarted and things have been fin since. I usually wait to see if any bugs arise, but couldn't resist improving her life, (she was still using the rumor you couldn't pull from her dead hands....until now. LOL)