View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 07:29 PM
arsmithsr
PPCGeeks Regular

arsmithsr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulararsmithsr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulararsmithsr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulararsmithsr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulararsmithsr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Free WIFI tether works !!!!now with infrastructure mode.

OK this is confirmed to work I am using it now follow this link.http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=696520
Now a couple of things to be aware of to do the adb for windows the command is adb-windows.
you must close down any programs accessing your phone to do the adb commands otherwise it says your sd card is in read only.
in the setup for the wifi program itself under menu program make sure if you have controlled access turned on that you allow your computer to connect otherwise you can join but windows says no internet access.
Stable version of the free wireless tether 2_0_2 this version is like pre5 but supports full architecture mode. I will have to post later can't upload from my phone. Ok sorry for the delay but this is the infrastructure version of the free wifi router ap this is for rooted phones only.
Attached Files
File Type: apk wireless_tether_2_0_5-pre1.apk (350.8 KB, 541 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by arsmithsr; 06-13-2010 at 09:50 PM. Reason: New latest update to wifi software infrastructure mode version.
This post has been thanked 35 times.