View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 12:25 AM
imneveral0ne
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
now my phone wont even sync up for some reason. im starting to think its an active sync problem. i dont think its uninstalling completely. i'll uninstall it and there are no profiles left in documents and setings/microsoft/activesync/ or something like that. but after i reinstall it, it still recognizes that there are 2 profiles on there from last time and i should delete one of em to make room for the new one on the computer. it doesnt make any sense.