View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 11:18 PM
imneveral0ne
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
ive got the "coke 0.4.0" to pop up on my phone when im installing my new rom. but every time it starts to put it on there, my phone un-syncs, and in about 15 seconds i get "ERROR [260] : CONNECTION". I read the readme, and restarted my device and ran RUU again. then i restarted my computer and ran RUU again. both times it does the same thing. i have even uninstalled and reinstalled activesync. it still does the same thing. any pointers would be really appreciated.