View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 10:36 PM
jim2561
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

jim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[quote=ericpd;179403]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim2561 View Post
did you read the entire first post? if you have it unlocked, and are ready to flash the custom rom to your device, start at step 5. what exactly are you confused about?

It's titled 'RUU_signed.nbh' AFTER Winrar and 'nueROM-V wm61 Build 100' BEFORE Winrar. What I DL'd was a rar file named,... nueROM-V wm61 Build 100. Does this help?

Yeah, it only took me one time,... well 1.5 times. Took me a moment to figure out that I wasn't suppose to use the RUU the unlocker launched,... but the RUU in the zipped RUU folder I downloaded earlier. Made sense that if I put the ROM image in that folder then I should use the RUU app in that folder as well. Using the RUU that the unlocker launched for me did nothing.

I've noticed some other things a bit different,... some better, some will take some getting used to. I just wanna get my battery level indicator back on my upper bar and the Sprint TV, Windows Live and On Demand stuff back. I've also noticed that in the launcher, the File Explorer icon has replaced the Sprint TV icon, but it's still there on the Cube. And also, File Explorer on the Launcher doesn't work. It's seems to act like a dead link.
lol, sorry, i was referring to atbcrash's problems.

but, good that you replied, because the build you are using is quite old. go to the ftp again of no2chem (or to his post for the link and info) and you will see that we are now at build 107, which seems to run pretty great.

i have posted a link to windows live in that thread as well i think.