View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 03:10 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: Rooting and Flashing EVO Instructions for super n00b's on PC's

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang704 View Post
No where, I know cause I did it to my evo. Lucky I back up the orginal OS and image back to the phone. It require a special software to image back. It is a pain and in @ss. I was about to give up and call sprint and tell them some BS, but I understand is my fault so I decided to fix it. I found out that this phone have a built in micro soic chip that collect information and send to sprint every time you update profile, If they see that your phone is not using the original OS then they might contact you or send your ESN number to HTC ( possible jail time ).
is it time for the tinfoil hats again?

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 4 times.