View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 09:51 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can I change carriers by simply flashing roms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryboots View Post
So, I'm sort of doing the same thing, only I wanted a Raphael 800 Touch Pro for obvious reasons, and I have verizon. So basically I just have to get into epst on my XV680 (mogul/tytn etc) and copy all of those parameters into my touch pro's epst? like mdn, nam ect. Thanks
I guess you weren't paying attention fully, close, but not all together, even if you have the MDN/MSID/NID/SID/PRL, all of that wouldn't matter until you have the esn in whatever company's inventory your trying to use.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME