View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 01:12 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: How to Root Your Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by princem131 View Post
Stuck at the command prompt step moving the img file. My computer will not recognize the prompts it keeps saying: "adb is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file" any suggestions?

working in windows 7 and had similar challenges with my Hero

Edit: Figured it out... Windows 7 is giving me HELL with these drivers

Edit: spoke too soon I am still getting the error!!!! >:O
before you type any commands you should type adb devices, if you see the serial number of the device then everything will work. if not then we have to get adb to recognize your device. make sure android-sdk-windows folder is in the C:drive.

then try this in the command prompt, press enter after each line entry. Of course make sure your phone is plugged to the computer

cd\
cd android-sdk-windows\tools
adb devices
you should see your serial number.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 06-03-2010 at 01:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.