View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 10:33 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Games run Choppy on EVO

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I can't agree with these statements at all. any game that has been created exactly the same, homerun battle, heavy gunner, plus a couple of other ones run exactly the same as on the iphone. One reason there is lag is because iphone can only run one program at a time so it has an auto task killer built into its os, its sounds like none of you are using the task killer but expect with 10 programs open the game to run smoothly? Also there is fragmentation in android currently so some games have only been made for the lower end androids and of course the iphone versions are better. But if you guys think games made for n1, evo, droid, or incredible are below iphone games you guys are wrong. Also once JIT is applied, you guys will be so wowed, but until then i understand you're disbelief.
The GPU on the iPhone 4G/HD is better than on the n1, Evo, and HD2, it's a hardware FACT. The A4 uses the samsung hummingbird CPU.

The iPhone can multitask if jailbroken, and I have had my phone, messaging, iheartradio, and facebook open while playing games and they run perfectly smooth on the 3GS, but not quite as smooth on the 3G.

Here is a chart comparing the different chips, note the next iPhone 4G/HD released this month has the same chip as the samsung galaxy, so you can use those stats.

Take a look at the GPU numbers, that's quite a difference. The snapdragon does not compare!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cellcompare.JPG (185.9 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by orangekid; 06-03-2010 at 10:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.