View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Cicatrize
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Games run Choppy on EVO

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I can't agree with these statements at all. any game that has been created exactly the same, homerun battle, heavy gunner, plus a couple of other ones run exactly the same as on the iphone. One reason there is lag is because iphone can only run one program at a time so it has an auto task killer built into its os, its sounds like none of you are using the task killer but expect with 10 programs open the game to run smoothly? Also there is fragmentation in android currently so some games have only been made for the lower end androids and of course the iphone versions are better. But if you guys think games made for n1, evo, droid, or incredible are below iphone games you guys are wrong. Also once JIT is applied, you guys will be so wowed, but until then i understand you're disbelief.
True, I didn't really think about that. Sometimes I forget that the iPhone platform is so prehistoric that it only runs one program at a time.