View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/2/10 SciLor's CameraAnyKey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Hmmm... When you click on the SciLor's CameraAnyKey Photo does it display an image first, than load the camera..??

Edit: Mine just didn't work for a second, but I closed out of the camera and reopened the SciLor app, and it worked... Kinda buggy I guess...
Ya I saw his display first and then the camera opened. it still needs some work. but again it was meant for the HD2 so thats just how it goes some times.