View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 05:59 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha_waikiki View Post
well... ok, then what if i, say, flash the official sprint rom on my vzw tp? what will i have in the end? i dont really care if it will support vzw network or not. i'm gonna have it connected to another network anyway.

if yes, then HOW should i flash the sprint rom? do i have to relock the phone or anything else?
What will you have in the end? i dont understand that question. You will have a verizon touch pro with the sprint rom. the verizon phone has a lot less mem then all the other tp's....so, i would stick to the verizon rom, since it's designed for the lower mem. Besides, the sprint one has tons more BLOAT CRAP then the other stock roms. you only have to relock a phone if you're returning it.