Thread: froyo
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 03:30 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: froyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Yea, a froyo custom rom would be great. Just to get the little bells and whistles that comes with it..

I'm still stoned about having flash .. its nice getting a link in my email that if it has a video I can play it. I hate going to web sites and not being able to see moving flash or videos that may be there.

Flash to me makes the browser complete. I didn't think I'd like flash so much but its the shizznizle bamn snaps. Screw skyfire adobe 10.1 Is where its at....
its only the nexus that had no flash at all. the htc incredible even plays flash video but it doesn't zoom in and have all the features of adobe 10.1, but other devices are pulling up flash content, even the hero.
Google is the next skynet