View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 07:30 AM
blazinazn
Halfway to VIP Status

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Re: Google Navigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcav View Post
So i see everyone on differnet forums praising this, so i gave it a try on a trip last week. Besides my actual gps acting up and constently loosing signal and searching, i got no voice with the actual google navigation. Which can be a bummer to have to look at the device all the time. I did a search and found a suggestion to install SpeechSynthesis Data Installer, but that didnt seem to fix it. any ideas? I am using joeykrim 2.1 v7
I use google nav often and I couldn't be more pleased. It's spot on and I get turn by turn, which is accurate. I see you are using Joeykrim's kernel, which probably means you are rooted, which also means you probably used his tool to remove some of the bloatware? I'm assuming a lot there so I may be completely wrong. But if you did remove some stuff, you may have removed something that could have adversely effected google nav.

Could be possible you have some faulty hardware as well