View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 08:39 PM
bdurst08
Halfway to VIP Status

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: might rom versus stock rom????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I have been running Full Force sense he released a Beta of it, its got a few little quirks to it mostly a few graphic issues that's not his fault, its a shortcoming of 6.5.x, with that said though I can't bring myself to flash anything else. It runs as solid as a rock for me and very very little issues that I have come across with it. There are a Ton of people that are running Full Force with very little issues at all. as for someone Bricking there phone running it, Pictures or it did not happen. the chances of a ROM bricking your phone are about 1 in a trillion, more than likely it was user error with something they did not the ROM it self. Mike puts out solid work and he does not release them till they are super stable and a solid build.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
+1 It's radios and SPL that's brcks phones. not ROMs. I've been running Full Force since it released, and MightyROM Impact before that (also 6.5.X). The only issues I've had are self-inflicted, and are due to something I install/tweak after flashing.

Mighty rocks!!!
Just adding my two cents to what these two wise gentlemen have said.
i have been running Mighty since my TP1 days. When I finally got my TP2, there was no other choice for me. I also agree that most things that happen are user error, and that when I followed direction I have had ZERO problems with mightys Roms. I am also running Full Force and love it. It does take some getting used to becuz the buttons are different. But like the Wesely said the glitches the 6.5x has are nothing to do with the Roms, its the OS itself. MS gaveup on 6.5x so its essentially an incomplete rom. But Mike has made it SUPER stable. It is definately my everyday ROM. and is 100% better then stock sprint.