View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 08:09 PM
burtonsnow8
Tree Trunk Killa

burtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to burtonsnow8
Re: Installing New Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobaroo View Post
Well, I have tried numerous one, but the most recent one is

BigMaxSenseROM-23563-Sprint-5-30.

I am not quite sure of the right steps to follow. I installed one from MightyRom once before and all I had to do was click on the download and follow steps. Is there something else I need to do like put it on my sd card or what.
If you open the files via winzip (or everything is still in individual files) find the .nbh file. Rename it to RHODIMG.nbh, put it on you SD card, enter bootloader and follow the on screen instructions.