View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Installing New Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobaroo View Post
I have been trying to get a new rom for my Touch Pro 2 from Sprint. I have downloaded a few different to my computer, but just cant seem to find out how to install. I have done a task29, so am not an idiot in how to do some things on this phone. But when I open up the roms I have downloaded I cant seem to find a RUU to work to install.

Any Help for this beginner?
Well, I am going to go on the thought that you have unlocked your phone. what ROM are you trying to install?