View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: might rom versus stock rom????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I have been running Full Force sense he released a Beta of it, its got a few little quirks to it mostly a few graphic issues that's not his fault, its a shortcoming of 6.5.x, with that said though I can't bring myself to flash anything else. It runs as solid as a rock for me and very very little issues that I have come across with it. There are a Ton of people that are running Full Force with very little issues at all. as for someone Bricking there phone running it, Pictures or it did not happen. the chances of a ROM bricking your phone are about 1 in a trillion, more than likely it was user error with something they did not the ROM it self. Mike puts out solid work and he does not release them till they are super stable and a solid build.
+1 It's radios and SPL that's brcks phones. not ROMs. I've been running Full Force since it released, and MightyROM Impact before that (also 6.5.X). The only issues I've had are self-inflicted, and are due to something I install/tweak after flashing.

Mighty rocks!!!