View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:25 PM
solarflarex
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Petition for maxsense cab files for stock roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Max wants to distribute in ROM's only for now... More chef's will get the cab as time progresses... But with NRG cooking it in, that cover's half the community, right?

He said later on he does plan to release cab, but no timeline has been given...

WFG is correct as well... MaxSense takes a little extra setting up and a cab is not the way to get the most out of MaxSense... i have many things change in my kitchen when i cook MaxSense compared to other Manila Mod's...

I can understand the frustration here, but with NRG & me already having it available in ROM & more chef's coming, not seeing what the real problem is...
well if you really want to know what the problem is i'll tell you;

I love flashing my phone but last phone I had I relocked it and reflashed a stock rom but sprint somehow knew I had flashed/unlocked my phone. It had the right revision on the bootloader and everything....

They said next time it wouldn't be covered under warranty if they see its been unlocked. I have since then dropped my replacement phone and so far its working ok but in case something goes wonky I want to be able to utilize my return and dont want sprint to be able to refuse me for any reason. Until then i'm stuck on stock rom. So if you are locked and stuck on a stock rom, you dont really have a choice in flashing a custom rom. =(