View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: might rom versus stock rom????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemoo View Post
well i was on his website looking at fullforce and there were a great many people who wrote reviews about negative experiences they were having with fullforce. glitches and in one case, it bricked the phone. have you had any issues with this rom?
I have been running Full Force sense he released a Beta of it, its got a few little quirks to it mostly a few graphic issues that's not his fault, its a shortcoming of 6.5.x, with that said though I can't bring myself to flash anything else. It runs as solid as a rock for me and very very little issues that I have come across with it. There are a Ton of people that are running Full Force with very little issues at all. as for someone Bricking there phone running it, Pictures or it did not happen. the chances of a ROM bricking your phone are about 1 in a trillion, more than likely it was user error with something they did not the ROM it self. Mike puts out solid work and he does not release them till they are super stable and a solid build.