View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 09:53 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: May 30/2010 Plutonium Co0kie Sense 2013,SYS 23569

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
that ss is my tp2, almost all diniks stuff works fine except keyboard and dialer skin.
I object. I installed the sdcerts2010 cab and then I installed the keyboard 2.0 for TP2 cab and all works great. It was mainly trial and error with all the cabs and versions of Diniks keyboards but I finally found one that worked perfectly. Try it again if youd like and see if it works for you. Also does the taskbar you posted earlier break the volume control for the music player tab? If so is there a way to fix that?