Thread: froyo
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 07:05 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
froyo

Is so cool. Makes me proud to have a nexus one. I don't see other devices getting it for a while.
Ya really don't realize how much flash content is on the web until ya have flash (gifs also). Its all over and it plays extremely smooth on the nexus. On big sites it is a little choppy to scroll but nothing that would make me wanna ditch flash, and if that does bug ya just turn it on demand in setings so you choose when the flash is available to play or not.

Anyways this is just a love for the nexus and froyo thread. I still don't see myself upgrading for some time now. I got everything I need. Now they need to work on battery life on phones and quit with the specs, because things open almost instantly on this. Just a wonderful phone and rom.

I think froyo is a great rom. Official will be nice but this is damn good.. +10 for froyo

Last edited by Dragon2; 05-31-2010 at 07:16 PM.