View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 06:35 AM
tx_dbs_tx
Regular 'Geeker

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Question About Sprint Automatic Spending Limit Accounts

The spending limit Sprint sets on new accounts is actually a good thing. It keeps you from going over and racking up a huge bill. In most cases the spending limit set for a single line or family share account is always more than what your unlimited plan costs each month. It's nothing to be concerned about at all. It's still concidered a post payed account and it's not pre-paid by any means. As already stated above, sprint will shut off your phone if it reaches your spending for any reason, such as if you don't have an unlimited minute plan and minutes add up. If you get an unlimited everything plan you have absolutely 0 worries as long as you pay your bill each month.

If you have a problem and can't pay your current bill by the due date or shortly after, simply call sprint and they will give you time to pay it. A "promise to pay" should never be broken though. Partial payments are always accepted to get your account under the spending limit and Sprint will resume your service if it happened to be temporarily suspended. You can pay all or part of your bill in all corporate Sprint stores. Sprint has always been extremely understanding and lenient with late payments on customers' accounts. You will be happy with Sprint just make sure you have a spending limit that is more than your plan + any accidental overages. I highly recommend an unlimited minute and data plan if you can afford it. You will always know how much your bill is each month and you will never have any suprize bils.

I hope i helped you understand a bit better.

Last edited by tx_dbs_tx; 05-31-2010 at 06:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.