View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 08:12 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CobaltController 0.1 – Sixaxis/Dual Shock 3 Controller for Windows Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Your very welcome. When i came across it I had to share..the thought of having an app like this is incredible. Once he makes it fully configurable we could essentially use it to play games (from any gaming console) on our phones & even TV's if we utilize the "tv out" option.
lol, I would have two thumb holes in my phone if I used my phone, I am just brutal on controls, I went though a lot of Xbox controllers in my halo days lol.