View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 05:29 PM
Mswezey
Regular 'Geeker

Mswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Mswezey Send a message via MSN to Mswezey Send a message via Yahoo to Mswezey Send a message via Skype™ to Mswezey
Re: Question About Sprint Automatic Spending Limit Accounts

Ahh... I see your point now

So is $125 your current limit? Or do you know yet?
I've read posts where people call Sprint and can ask them to raise their spending limit up some more, but that's only after they have been a customer for some time.

As of right now, I was on the $50 plan with the $15 data package with $7 insurance, $5 fee and taxes and such...roughly $84 bucks a month and only once I have had it were Sprint actually started shutting down service to my phone. But you can definitely get away for not paying for a month, but just make sure you stay under your limit.
I just switched to the $70 plan, which includes gps and unlimited mobile to mobile, that way I can become a Sprint Premier Customer. And I plan on getting the Evo so Ill be in the same boat as you with that $80 + fees a month

BUT I did get the 25% discount of my phone bill!!! Which should apply this month's bill or next. I don't know if you read about that yet, but its not hard to find or hard to do!

So if you don't mind, "bending" the rules, I'd go with that and lower your monthly bill. Which in turn will help you stay under that pesky spending limit!

Just my insight on things.