View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 04:18 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Qik video calling free to Evo users

unless theirs gonna be a "call with qik" or a dialer somewhere in the app.. i dont see how its a video call with qik.. maybe someone with an evo can chime in..

i assumed qik with the FFC now involved, was going to be more like how qik really works.. expecting 2 qik users to be talking to one another online.. qik as it is on PC, is more like Cam2Cam or Cam2Chat really.. two users log in and view each others "qik page" while streaming their feed off the phone or webcam..(even on a PC, ive always used my phone to stream).. this is just like stickam.com as well..

i figured the app would work same way.. i turn on my qik on, you turn yours on as well, probably search for each other or have a friends list, connect, now were streaming to one another and can see one another...

see how my idea isnt video calling? youd have to either stay logged in, or via text or phone call even get ahold of who you want and tell them to get on qik...