View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 02:38 AM
thepolishguy
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wm6.55 builds 235xx email problem (all ROMs) won't "disconnect" then no start men

I see. Yes I understand you now. But I could not duplicate the problem. I also loved MyCleanImagio - but wanted to try 6.5.x (or 6.5.5) and Adortab himself admits that his 6.5.x is buggy.

So I tried Steve'e Imagio rom. It has been very stable. It doesn't come with any apps though. It comes with the Office Suite and the bare essentials - but you have to have your .cabs ready for the rest.

I did what you said - disabled Sense and Titanium, turned on date and messaging, opened my email (yahoo, gmail and hotmail), hit send/receive, retrieved my emails, no problems.

You can give Steve's rom a try. If you need .cabs I can help you out with a few. Hopefully you have been collecting 'em.

It doesn't come with: Marketplace, MyPhone, Live Search, Bing, Google Maps, Opera 10, Skyfire, Opera Mini - it doesn't come with a lot of apps. The developer decided to let people put what they want on there. Personally I like it that way.

It comes with: Sense 2012 (you don't care about that) Microsoft Office 2010, Internet Explorer, Facebook, Wifi Sharing, and the stuff that is basic to the phone (i.e. a calculator, camera link, video camera link etc)

Anyways... you can give it a try (or not). Of course I can't promise it will work for you. Maybe something else is going haywire on you.

Hope you get it figured out.