View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 02:12 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFL dialpad skins (All teams included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
Thanks bro! I'm also an Eagles fan (from Levittown) and I now live in Houston. I watched Kolb play at UH and he is going to tear it up in Philly, a great west coast QB. Mac 5 will soon be forgotten. I'll definitely try your dialer. Looks awesome.
Oh cool I'm from Allentown. Great to hear from another birds fan! I was a huge #5 supporter and was sad to see him go but i also have all the confidence in the world that kolb and the "Young Guns" will tear it up in philly and anywhere else they play. enjoy the dialer and rep our squad.. if u have any suggestions or ideas on how to improve it (that wouldn't be too difficult for me) please let me know and i'll see what i can do.

I can see from your avatar your a Flyers fan. Here's a flyers dialpad you can use. LETS GO FLYERS!!..

lnando84 Flyers Dialpad.cab

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.