View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 04:47 PM
ivwonka
Regular 'Geeker

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: KreHol presents Pong HD

Honestly, I wasn't excited about this one from the description. Seen lots of pong versions and some even use accelerometer now. when you say use "stylus" it just turns me off. However, it was pretty good (touch screen with finger is just fine). fast and smooth with with just enough of trick bounces. sound track is great and the bouncing sounds are not annoying. An option to turn off sound would be good though. It is upside down on the TP2. Not a big deal, just turn the phone over, but with the slideout keyboard, there is an upside down. I think I have to put other games settings to "reverse landscape" to be correctly oriented on tp2. I noticed that sometimes I would hit the ball with just the bottom edge of my paddle and it would bounce up. that just doesn't seem right. maybe you could adjust the shape of the paddle or better refine the coordinates of its location so that hitting there would be a miss. good work, thanks for sharing

Edit: and please add a shortcut to the start menu, preferably in the games folder

TMOUS HD2:
NAND: HyperDroid GBX

Last edited by ivwonka; 05-28-2010 at 04:50 PM.