View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 02:45 AM
timsmooth
N00b

timsmooth is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Hi guys I am hype that I got my Evo and I think it lives up to the hype a little. The reason I say a little is because if you put the same hardware in my
TP2 or alternatively put a slide out KBd on the HD2 the TP/HD 2 would easily trupm this phone. That said this is the best phone I have ever owned, but I do not know if I am ready to use this phone alone as my main and retire my tp2. First reason it is hard to put the TP2 down is the apps that I have installed. OMG my apps are crazy. I have not given the And Market a fair chance yet, but it seems like a lot of the android aps are very invasive in terms of privacy. Why would a screen saver need to relay my contact data to a remote server? Atleast google warns you so I guess that is a plus, but I dont know I guess it will have to grow on me. Another downfall is all the extra $10 charge sprint requires.

Sprint says it is becasue I will consume more data, but I can easily consume their estimate on my TP2 especially if I use it as a wifi router which was a one time 30 dollar fee from wmwifi, and now sprint wants to capitalize and make it reoccurring. I guess only time will tell if I made a wise decision to upgrade. What do you guys and gals think?