View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 01:51 AM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [MOD] Manila 2.5 - 30 Day Agenda View

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
This is a mod that will make the 'Agenda' view on the calendar tab show the next 30 days of appointments. Personally I thought one week of appointments was not enough and I kind of stumbled across the area to change so I will share it with you! The cab file is uninstallable.

If you know anything about modding lua files, the file in question is "071b4c9a_manila" and it's fairly obvious what you have to change when you look at it.

This is for Manila/Sense 2.5 only, and has only been tested with Manila_Core_2_5_20121324_1 although I'm fairly sure it will work with other versions.

Any feedback is appreciated
Wow, Thought you were abducted by aliens or something Psyki!!!
Where's the TP2 ROM at LOL???

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Perhaps. There will definitely be a TP2 rom in the future and if at that time people still want a Psyki TP rom I will make one