View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 10:29 PM
psyki
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[MOD] Manila 2.5 - 30 Day Agenda View

This is a mod that will make the 'Agenda' view on the calendar tab show the next 30 days of appointments. Personally I thought one week of appointments was not enough and I kind of stumbled across the area to change so I will share it with you! The cab file is uninstallable.

If you know anything about modding lua files, the file in question is "071b4c9a_manila" and it's fairly obvious what you have to change when you look at it.

This is for Manila/Sense 2.5 only, and has only been tested with Manila_Core_2_5_20121324_1 although I'm fairly sure it will work with other versions.

Any feedback is appreciated

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 11 times.