blksun813
N00b
Threadstarter

blksun813 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbinkley View Post
Do you have Schaps Advanced Config v1.1?

I do have Advanced Config 1.1 in the Rom, but I installed 2.02.0.2 over top of it... I think that fixed the speakerphone issue, I still need to check the reg key for keeping the data connection on. Next time I flash I'll replace 1.1 with 1.0 and see if that helps. I just hate having to reconfigure my servers in messaging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndesent View Post
i have this problem but it never happend until i installed s2u2
I almost installed s2u2, but then I decided against it... Device lock seems to work good enough. I just set it to "blank screen" instead of suspending the device and configured it to the right soft-key so I can lock it during a call. (also, I'm hoping it was devicelock suspending the phone that made me miss a few texts... so far, so good.)

EDIT - Installing Advanced Config 2.02 did not fix the speakerphone or missed call issue. After removing Advanced Config 1.1 from selected options, reflashing the rom and installing Advanced Config 1.0 my missed call notification issue went away. But, I still missed a text. So, I did more searching and changed the Slot Cycle Index to 1. So far I have not missed a text. I don't understand why this would make much of a difference, but I'm not going to complain. Thanks for the help guys. I may have figured it out myself, but not nearly as fast without your help.

Last edited by blksun813; 02-12-2008 at 04:12 AM.