View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 08:08 AM
EvanTribley
N00b

EvanTribley is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Two ZAGG 25% off codes must be used by 5/31

Please post if you use these codes so others don't try to use as well!
RE: Your recent ZAGG order

We are happy to offer you a pair of 25% off one-time-use discount codes to share with two very special people in your life. Anyone will love receiving a ZAGG.com discount code, from friends to family to coworkers and all the people in between (you could even keep them for yourself or share them on Facebook and Twitter - we promise not to tell).

These discount codes expire in 7 days, so notify your friends today!

isbddb4b
i36ddbsj

This is a limited time offer so please check out ZAGG.com before it expires on May 31st, 2010 at Midnight MDT (GMT -0600).

Check out some of ZAGG's amazing products:

The invisibleSHIELD™ is the original thin, tough, military grade film that wraps around handheld gadgets to provide unbeatable scratch protection. ZAGG has over 4,000 designs for cell phones, laptops, cameras, or just about any personal electronic you have.
ZAGGbuds™ and ZAGGsmartbuds™ combine the convenience and quality of digital music with top-of-the-line equipment. The premium length, tangle-free cord features a tough coating of invisibleSHIELD™ material, which comes in bright, dazzling colors.
ZAGGskins™ let you turn your gadget into a canvas of self-expression. Created as a perfect blend of style and protection, ZAGGskins™ combine your favorite images and designs with the legendary toughness of the invisibleSHIELD™ protective film.
Read more about these and many other great products at www.ZAGG.com.

**Any views or opinions presented in these posts are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sprint. Sprint will not accept any liability in respect to any communication from these posts.
This post has been thanked 1 times.