View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 06:25 PM
saucratiz
N00b

saucratiz is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
15 with the evo sorry w pics

[QUOTE=saucratiz;1776029]So I went into my local sprint store atl sub to to a swap for my touch pro 2, and was talking to the guy and out of the blue he pulls an Evo out of his pocket, He said that he had not had it more than a day and that he had not really gotten a chance to play with it yet... and imho he really did not know much about the android platform

My initial impression it is huge, but in a good way screen is just crisp and amazing no worries about fitting in a pocket and its easy to in hand,
the onscreen keyboard is easy to use in portrait or landscape, no worries

The device is fast, freaking fast in doing just task

the guy did not know much about the device so he let me hold it when while he went to the back, i quickly headed to the market to download the speed test app and do a speed test and on 3g it was just blazing at 1.3 and 1,7 mbps the guy had the 4g radio off said his batt was draining so we got out a moment and did a speed test and it was running around 1.2 1.5 he did turn on the 4g radio we got speeds of 3.3 and 3.6 which i was surprised cause I did not think the tower in that area was active yet as the sprint site always says coming soon, I asked if he got 4g at his house cause i heard that signals were not good in doors, he said no 4g where he lives. no biggie for me since i work downtown and spend most of my day outside downtown,
the dark pic was a speed test on 4g that is running over 3 megs but tp2 camera missed it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0013.jpg (587.9 KB, 189 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0030.jpg (588.4 KB, 197 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0031.jpg (598.9 KB, 165 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.