View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 01:26 PM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 05/24/10 Clean Neodium ROM Sense 2013,SYS 21904 available

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
I'm kind of done with winmo myself, and hell I've been on winmo or pocketpc since the original Ipaq. Windows mobile doesn't even make calls that well, the most basic function a phone is asked to do.
hows it NOT make calls well???
I too have been on since the early IPaq and WinMo hasnt had any issues with making calls for me...
Quick dial/pickup.. Clear on both ends, even the speaker phone function works well with reports of clear reception
What issue are you speaking of or could it be your phone itself (hardware/speaker-microphone)