View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:35 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Mightmike rom SE for Touch Pro????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemoo View Post
does anyone know if the MightMike Rom SE is compatible with the touch pro. also, i downloaded it but it requires a password. anyone know why? none of his other roms needed a password. how do i get one? does anyone have one? I have MR6 but the touchscreen is not working on it anymore and i need to flash a new rom on to it to fix the problem. Rom's of choice?
its a tp2 rom sir so not its not gonna work on tp and all mighty roms have password that i ever used and its posted where you dl the rom but i dont think i you need it if this is what your trying to do. choice for a rom, try a tp rom not a tp2 rom.