Thread: Palm Pixi?
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 12:42 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Palm Pixi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohjayd View Post
hi i just bought a brand new palm pixi from sprint and i was wondering if i would be able to flash it to cricket. i heard you could but i know you can't play with the phone till you activate it to sprint. so i was wondering how this would work out?
Yes your phone can be fully flashed to cricket. Keep in mind with out having Sprint service provisioned, you may need to do a lot of research for the by pass. But it has been done on howardsforum, cdmagurus just to name a couple.